>> Monday, February 10, 2014 – all saints, deeper spiritual energy, knowing the saints, saint valentine, thirst for the saints
Although many people proudly say that they are not Christians, but these people all celebrate Christians' holidays. For example: Christmas (the birth of Jesus), this included Saint Nicolas-the gift giver- tradition; Easter (the risen Lord), and Saint Valentine's Day just to name a few.
With that said, Valentine's day is just around the corner, and it is time to celebrate the legend of this beloved Saint. Below is a bit of information on Saint Valentine and how February 14 became the devoted day to love.
What I learned From SAINT Valentine
- Honored the sacrament of marriage
- Loved all people
- Had a strong faith in the Lord
- Love each other as Jesus did
- He was a bishop and a martyr SAINT
- He healed his jailer's daughter before his execution
- He is a healer in the name of love
Let his legend and legacy about love always takes the center of our being!