Saints Are Our Mediators

Do you pray to the Saints? In all honesty, I am not accustomed to praying to the Saints. I don't know why!

These past many years, I've met a few ladies in my church who have advised me to pray to the Saints for intercession when I am in a difficult situation.

I am listing below three short videos of why we should keep the Saints close to our heart, and praying to them to help us a bit on our journey.




Learning about the Saints is the one thing that I truly enjoy, and can spend endless hours trying to find out more. They are role models! They are truly an inspiration for us to imitate or at least keeping in mind on our road to eternal life.

I still have a lot to learn, especially in the area of praying to the Saints for help and intercession with the Lord.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

kulasa  – (January 24, 2014 at 3:10 AM)  

I do...I did...when I was in highschool I learned about the lives of Saints...one Saint a week I guess and yes their lives show very humble beginnings and deaths in obedience to the Lord...I personally believe having a pure heart is most important while praying whatever religion we have....it is my first time here Icy and glad to see this site of yours :)

•°°• IcyBC •°°•  – (January 24, 2014 at 5:53 AM)  

Thanks Kulasa for visiting..You're my first commenter :-)

WordsPoeticallyWorth  – (January 26, 2014 at 2:52 PM)  

An interesting post. Glad you have Jesus in your life.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover