>> Sunday, November 17, 2013 – all saints, deeper spiritual energy, knowing the saints, saint pio, thirst for the saints
|Pray, Hope, and Don't Worry!|
Still, my soul is thirst for something else. Something unexplainable to my being at the time! I don't remember when or which SAINT I encountered first. But my days were immersing in the story of different SAINTS and the life of different SAINTS.
I was searching for a deeper spiritual energy, and SAINT Pio was the first SAINT that I came across on the internet. There are many documents about SAINT Pio but they were in Spanish or some other languages. Days after days I looked for the English version and watched as many as I can squeeze in.
What I learned about SAINT Pio:
- He was the second priest to receive the STIGMATA. (The first was Saint Francis of Assisi)
- He had the gift for bi-location (being in different places at the same time)
- He could tell if someone lied
- He never seek for attention to himself
- His body was incorruptible
- After he died, the STIGMATA disappeared
What I take away from SAINT Pio:
- Trust in the Lord
- Pray. Hope. Don't worry!