Pray, Hope, and Don't Worry

Pray, Hope, and Don't Worry!
During my darkest time of uncertainty, denial, and challenging; I went on YouTube to search for inspiration movies to watch. I drown myself in classical love stories of Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights, etc.

Still, my soul is thirst for something else. Something unexplainable to my being at the time! I don't remember when or which SAINT I encountered first. But my days were immersing in the story of different SAINTS and the life of different SAINTS.

I was searching for a deeper spiritual energy, and  SAINT Pio was the first SAINT that I came across on the internet. There are many documents about SAINT Pio but they were in Spanish or some other languages. Days after days I looked for the English version and watched as many as I can squeeze in.



What I learned about SAINT Pio:
  • He was the second priest to receive the STIGMATA. (The first was Saint Francis of Assisi)
  • He had the gift for bi-location (being in different places at the same time)
  • He could tell if someone lied
  • He never seek for attention to himself
  • His body was incorruptible
  • After he died, the STIGMATA disappeared
What I take away from SAINT Pio:
  • Acceptance
  • Obedience
  • Trust in the Lord
  • Pray. Hope. Don't worry!
I will leave you now with this beautiful video on SAINT Pio. May you find some peace for your soul as I have.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover