>> Tuesday, November 19, 2013 – all saints, deeper spiritual energy, knowing the saints, saint Therese of Lisieux, thirst for the saints
|My Way Is All Confidence and Love|
She is a fascinating SAINT, so young, so honest, so clear in what she wanted and very wise. She knew she wanted to be a SAINT, and that her work would started "in heaven on earth."
Make no mistake, Saint Therese of Lisieux and Saint Teresa of Avila are two different SAINTS.
Here Is An Excerpt from Saint Therese's book: The Story of a Soul
What I learned about Saint Therese of Lisieux:
- Her parents are the BLESSED Louis and Zelie Martin
- Her four sisters were nuns of the Carmelite
- Saint Therese is known for her autobiography book: The Story of A Soul
- She died at the age of 24
- Her body was incorruptible
- She is the 33rd Doctor of the Church, and the third female Doctor saint
- For her love to God, she sacrificed little thing and she called it "My Little Way"
- Trust in God to be my SANCTITY
- No matter how small a sacrifice, do it for the love of God
- As human being, we all have doubts and faults but keep trying to do better
- Remain to be UNKNOWN, to be LITTLENESS and to be NOTHINGNESS
- Love SIMPLICITY
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sQheKNBlss Part 1
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuBnHu9AfFI Part 2